Feizy Rugs plans to unveil 16 new collections at the Las Vegas Market, April 11-15, 2021. With a focus on color, texture, and durability, clients will be able to peruse more than 25 vignettes of new rugs as well as Feizy’s’s current lineup of products.
A few highlights at the show will include:
- An interactive "Instagrammable'' vignette with a nod to the company's Persian roots with the Marabel Collection. With the look of a vintage heirloom and a touch of unexpected color, the Marabel brings new life to an old craft. A modern-day representation of time-honored patterns, this collection’s ornamental motifs are softly distressed across a low pile and given an antique finish.
- Expansion of Everyday Essentials lineup with three new collections that spotlight easy to style pieces that fit a multitude of spaces and design languages.
- Strong colors paired with bold, contemporary designs appear in new Lifestyles and Fine Collections.
- The hand-tufted Amira Collection interprets nature’s beauty in colorful wool that commands attention in any space. Its painterly designs create movement and fluidity in bold, yet refined colors.
- Influenced by the avant-garde cubism art movement, the Salina Collection is full of artistic flair. Its abstract designs take form in soft, geometric shapes, juxtaposed with deeply saturated hues for an abstract color-block effect. Hand-knotted in luxurious silk and wool by skilled artisans, these modern works of art bring a sense of elegance and sophistication to any décor.
- Lastly, Feizy will offer a sneak peek at the Langford Collection. This handwoven grouping features soft viscose detailed with intricate designs that have been distressed for a beautifully worn, vintage look.
For more information, visit feizy.com.