Organizers are expecting nearly 2,000 engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers and material representatives from around the world to attend the American Concrete Institute's (ACI) Concrete Convention and Exposition taking place Oct. 23 through 27 in Philadelphia.
Technical and educational sessions offered at the event will provide attendees with the latest research, case studies, best practices and the opportunity to earn professional development hours. Throughout the convention, ACI will hold more than 300 committee meetings, 40+ technical sessions, an industry trade exhibition, networking events and more.
The Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware ACI host chapters will showcase companies, projects, current events and landmarks that inspired the convention theme of Revolutionary Concrete.
Some of the convention highlights that attendees have to look forward to include:
• International Lunch with special guest Andreas Tselebidis
• Student Mortar Workability Competition
• Student Lunch with speaker Kenneth Hover
• Contractors’ Day Lunch with speakers Mike Ricchezza and Valerie Giangiulio-Moody
• Concrete Mixer held at the National Constitution Center
• Concrete Sustainability Forum 9
• An industry exhibition showcasing more than 40 exhibitors
Registration is open online through Oct. 6 and discounted rates are offered until Sept. 25.
For more information, visit aciconvention.org.