The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) launched a social media campaign to generate digital conversations about the many attributes of carpet. Five influential bloggers who focus on design and family living will develop posts that highlight the benefits of carpet and use the hashtag #beautyofcarpet. Blog readers and the general public are invited to share posts on the beauty of carpet and also enter to win a $500 Visa gift card at www.beautyofcarpet.com. The contest will run from Sept. 6 through Sept. 29.
“The Beauty of Carpet campaign represents CRI’s commitment to bringing our message to the public through social media. This is just the beginning of our efforts to ensure people understand the many benefits of carpet, including beauty and style, warmth, safety, promotion of indoor air quality, and noise reduction,” said Joe Yarbrough, president, The Carpet and Rug Institute.
To stay engaged, follow CRI’s social media channels (Twitter: @CarpetRugInstit; Facebook: @CarpetandRugInstitute; Instagram: @beauty.of.carpet; Pinterest: The Carpet and Rug Institute) to like, share or comment on posts and join the #beautyofcarpet conversation.
Participating bloggers include:
- Allison Waken’s All for the Boys blog features activities, movies, products and travel tips approved by Allison and her boys.
- Becky Mansfield’s Your Modern Family talks about raising kids, organizing the home and saving money.
- Daune Pitman’s blog Cottage in the Oaks is a place to be inspired to curate life and home to reflect the individuality of those who live inside its walls.
- Jill Parkin’s Sandy Toes and Popsicles features activities, crafts, recipes, DIY, travel adventures, and even her own personal musings.
- Rebekah Dempsey’s A Blissful Nest breaks down design styles and introduces new looks that readers may not have seen before.
These posts will be amplified by both the bloggers and member CRI companies across social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. The winner of the Visa gift card will be announced on Oct. 3.
For more information, visit beautyofcarpet.com.