The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF) has updated its website to better communicate the value of ceramic tile education and certified tile installation to homeowners, architects, design specifiers, dealers, distributors and tile installation contractors.
“The newly launched CTEF website takes the mission of the organization to a new level,” said Scott Carothers, CTEF's director of certification and training. “It allows us to explain why tile installation certification is so important and reach new audiences. Not just new tile contractors to certify, but also homeowners, architects, designers, dealers and distributors who all benefit from quality tile installation.”
Visitors to the website will find educational resources about tile installation, answers to Frequently Asked Questions about certification and downloadable information kits about becoming a certified tile installer and tile installation tip sheets.
- The site is secure sockets layer (SSL) enabled. This is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and the visitor’s browser remain private and integral.
- The site features responsive design so visitors can easily navigate the content regardless of the device they use - desktop, mobile device or tablet.
- Site search helps visitors easily locate content within the website.
- A Google maps-based zip code locator allows visitors to find certified tile installers around the country.
- The CTEF Blog publishes weekly content describing quality tile installation best practices and success stories. It includes a monthly series where Carothers specifically addresses tile installation questions.
- A calendar of upcoming training and certification events with online registration and secure payment through PayPal.
For more information, visit ceramictilefoundation.org