The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) recently announced its 2017 board of directors. The board is comprised of industry executives from both distributor and supplier member firms that handle all types of floor covering materials, complementary products, and installation accessories. The role of the board is to set the strategic direction of the organization and closely monitor trends impacting the distribution channel.
“We are thrilled to have such a strong leadership base to guide the organization to the next level of success leading into 2017,” said Kevin Gammonley, executive vice president. “I am confident that this year’s Board of Directors has the experience, leadership and insight to continue to enhance the value the organization provides to members and the industry.”
The 2017 NAFCD Board of Directors includes:
- President: Heidi Cronin, Cronin (Portland, Ore.)
- President-Elect: David Powell, Erickson’s Flooring & Supply (Ferndale, Mich.)
- Vice President: Steve McKenna, McKenna Distribution, (Regina, Saskatchewan)
- Treasurer: Geoff Work, R.A. Siegel (Mableton, Ga.)
- Immediate Past-President: Torrey Jaeckle, Jaeckle Distributors (Madison, Wis.)
Distributor directors include: Steve Rosenthal (All Tile); Dunn Rasbury (A&M Supply); Scott Roy, (Gilford·Johnson Flooring); and David Schmelzer (Lanham Hardwood).
Supplier directors include: David Darche (Bona U.S.); Sean Swanson (Kahrs International); Rich Willett (U.S. Gypsum); Zack Zehner (Mannington); Russ Rogg (Metroflor); and Tom Downey (Halex).
For more information, call (312) 673-6836 or visit www.nafcd.org.
Report Abusive Comment