Bostik and Artaic Innovative Mosaic have announced that ten industry-specific judges will comprise the panel deciding upon the grand prize winner of Design ‘N Gather (DNG) 2017. These judges are:
- Joyen Vakil, senior vice president of design and development, MGM Resorts
- Carl Ross, president and CEO, Clear on Black
- Dezirae Janowicz, director of operations and interior designer, Tandem Interior Design
- Lauren Rottet, founding principal, Rottet Studios
- DeeDee Gundberg, director of product development and design, ANN SACKS Tile & Stone
- Randy Morton, president and COO, Bellagio
- Edie Cohen, deputy editor, Interior Design Magazine
- Dee Dee Taylor Eustace, principal architect, Taylor Hannah Architect
- Ted Acworth, Ph.D., founder and CEO, Artaic Innovative Mosaic
- Scott Banda, director of marketing and business development, Bostik
DNG invites architects, designers, and mosaic design enthusiasts to submit designs for a mosaic “Selfie Studio” mural to be permanently installed at the Hyde Bellagio in Las Vegas. Those who enter will qualify to win various prizes, including the Grand Prize, a trip for two to Paris.
“Bostik, Artaic, and MGM Resorts International are now partnering even more closely, focused on taking Design ‘N Gather 2017 to an even higher, more globally promoted level,” said Scott Banda, director of marketing and business development, Bostik. “MGM has provided DNG one of their most prestigious, globally recognized resorts to permanently showcase our 2017 winning design.”
All designs must be created using Artaic’s mosaic design software, and Artaic’s newly updated and expanded ⅜ in. vitreous glass tile materials. The winning mosaic will be fabricated in Boston using Artaic’s robotic manufacturing technology and Bostik’s Dimension RapidCure Glass-Filled Grout. Submissions must be received by March 24, 2017.
A gallery consisting of ten DNG finalists will be on display at the AIA Convention 2017 in Orlando, April 27-29. This same collection will also be showcased at HD Expo in Las Vegas, May 3-5. The grand prize winner will be unveiled at an event sponsored by Bostik at Hyde Bellagio on May 4.
For more information, visit http://designngather.com.