Chicago -- The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) announced the organization's board of directors for 2019. The NAFCD board is comprised of industry executives from both distributor and supplier member firms that handle all types of floor covering materials, related products and accessories.
"We are excited to see where this strong volunteer leadership team will take NAFCD in 2019," said Kevin Gammonley, NAFCD executive vice president. "I am confident that this year's Board of Directors will continue to enhance NAFCD's membership value and overall mission."
The 2019 NAFCD Board of Directors includes:
- President: Steve McKenna, McKenna Distribution Ltd., Regina, SK
- President-Elect: Dunn Rasbury, A&M Supply, Marietta, GA
- Vice President: Shane Richmond, Fishman Flooring Solutions, Baltimore, MD
- Treasurer: Geoff Work, The R.A. Siegel Co., Mableton, GA
- Immediate Past President: David Powell, Erickson's Flooring & Supply Co., Ferndale, MI
- David Schmelzer, Lanham Hardwood, Louisville, KY
- Kyle Gorny, Blakely Products, Warren, MI
- AJ Warne, Abraham Linc, Bridgeport, WV
- Sven Johnson, Taiga Building Products, Calgary, AB
- Dori J. Blitzstein, Roesel-Heck Company, Inc., Baltimore, MD
- Russ Rogg, Metroflor Corporation, Norwalk, CT
- Joe Cavanaugh, Tarkett, Salon, OH
- Mike Croes, Sika USA, Lyndhurst, NJ
- Mark Johnson, Traxx Corporation, Pomona, CA
- Dave Wallace, Precision Flooring Products, Morristown, TN
- Jim Nielsen, FloorSource, Lafayette, GA
For more information, visit www.nafcd.org.