NAFCD Announces 2020 Board
The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) has announced its 2020 board.
The NAFCD board is comprised of senior executives from both distributor and supplier member firms representing all types of floor covering materials, related supplies and accessories.
"We are pleased to welcome an impressive group of leaders to the 2020 NAFCD board of directors," said Kevin Gammonley, NAFCD executive vice president. "I am confident that this year's Board will continue with the momentum of past leadership to carry out NAFCD's strategic plan in 2020 and onwards."
The 2020 NAFCD Board of Directors includes:
- President: Dunn Rasbury, A&M Supply, Marietta, Ga.
- President-Elect: Shane Richmond, Fishman Flooring Solutions, Baltimore
- Vice President: Kyle Gorny, Blakely Products, Warren, Mich.
- Treasurer: Robert Marra, Abraham Linc, Bridgeport, W.V.
- Immediate Past President: Steve McKenna, McKenna Distribution, Regina, SK
- Dori Blitzstein, Roesel-Heck Company, Baltimore
- Pat Theis, Herregan Distributors, Eagan, Min.
- Brian Green, J.J. Haines, Glen Burnie, Md.
- A.J. Warne, Abraham Linc, Bridgeport, W.V.
- Steve Bjorklund, USG, Chicago
- Mark Johnson, Traxx Corporation, Pomona, Calif.
- Joe Cavanaugh, Tarkett, Salon, Ohio.
- Jim Nielsen, FloorSource, Lafayette, Ga.
- Mike Croes, Sika USA, Lyndhurst, N.J.
- Dave Wallace, Precision Flooring Products, Morristown, Tenn.
For more information, visit nafcd.org.