Mannington outlines the major flooring trends of 2020. They say to remember a floor can fit into more than one trend, based upon the decor in the room.
- Each item in the room tells a story
- Different textures and patterns throughout the space
- Vibrant colors and earth tones create visual warmth
- Design is natural, organic and minimal
- Simple silhouettes, clean lines and natural materials
- Colors are subdued neutrals
- Design embraces old trends with a fresh perspective
- Features lush materials like velvet
- Colors are bright rich tones
- Design incorporates luxury materials and elegant details
- Features bronze/brass elements, rich fabrics and marble
- Colors are jewel tones, pastels and neutrals
Key Takeaways: Overall we see cleaner, minimal and patterned floors. Visit mannington.com to see how you can incorporate these trends into your household.