The North American Association of Flooring Covering Distributors (NAFCD) and the North American Building Material Distribution Association (NBMDA) are excited to host distinguished subject matter experts at the NAFCD x NBMDA Virtual Xperience, November 10-12, 2020
These established speakers will provide attendees with a solid understanding of the latest leadership, economic, sales and distribution management trends.
- Brian Beaulieu: Brian Beaulieu is considered one of the country's most informed economists and principal at NAFCD's partner company, ITR Economics. Brian will discuss how to make the best possible decisions to maximize profits in an uncertain economy.
- Alex Goldfayn: Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Alex Goldfayn will present a session on how to dramatically grow sales remotely with the telephone and other virtual tools during the pandemic.
- Ken Gronbach: Ken Gronbach is an internationally respected demographer who has been able to forecast societal, commercial, economic, cultural and political phenomena with uncanny accuracy. Ken will present on America's business and demographic advantages in a post-COVID-19 era.
- Ian Heller: Ian Heller is the Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer for Distribution Strategy Group, a firm providing marketing and strategic planning expertise to the distribution industry. In his presentation, Ian will explain the strategies, strengths and risks of distribution's new disruptors.
- Col. Nicole Malachowski: A former fighter squadron commander and mission-ready pilot in three operational fighter squadrons and the first woman to fly on the Air Force Thunderbirds, Nicole Malachowski has the perfect message to inspire audiences to think differently about the headwinds of change they face.
"We have an exceptional line-up of speakers that are prepared to deliver timely, relevant content specific to the distribution channel," said NAFCD and NBMDA Executive Director, Kevin Gammonley. "Each session will provide attendees with the tools and knowledge they need to navigate change and evolve their businesses during unpredictable times."
Registration for the NAFCD x NBMDA Virtual Xperience is now open. Visit www.distributorconvention.org for more information and to register.