Shaw Floors has announced its phase one hardwood introductions, focusing on premium styles from The Gallery collection and its made-in-America, 100 percent real hardwood styles featuring REPEL splash-proof technology.
“We’ve leaned on our industry-leading consumer research to ensure we’re providing customers with the most in-demand designs and performance innovations,” says Matt Rosato, director of Shaw Floors hard surface retail channel. “Premium styles from The Gallery feature product stories honoring the craftsmanship that inspired each new introduction that RSAs can share with consumers. New REPEL branding boasts a ‘splash-proof’ technology for an enhanced water/moisture protection story with consumers. What’s more, our phased approach creates a strategic focus on product training to simplify the launch cycle for RSAs who already have a lot to juggle. We’ve also curated product packages and displays to target different regions of the country--something we’re really excited for retailers to take advantage of in 2021.”
Phase one hardwood introductions include:
The Gallery - Premium hardwood offerings designed for the discerning consumer to bring natural artistry into the home.
- Inspired by West Coast style and the growing desire for cleaner, more sophisticated visuals. Be sure and pair with coordinating Caress styles for a custom rug to complete the look.
- 9/16” x 7.5” | Oak Up to 86.6" lengths | 3 Colors
- Castlewood Prime
REPEL - Made-in-America, real hardwood styles, designed for the traditional hardwood consumer who needs extra household protection from topical moisture. Featuring REPEL splash-proof technology and ScufResist Platinum finish.
- Inspired by the colors that are produced as wood undergoes the natural aging process.
- ⅜” x 6 ⅜” | Oak Up to 58.5” lengths | 3 Colors
- On-trend, low gloss looks with subtle neutral tones that transform the beauty of hickory.
- ⅜” x 6 ⅜” | Hickory Up to 58.5” lengths | 4 Colors
- On-trend color adds show quieter hues and the softer, more sophisticated side of hickory.
- ½” x 6 ⅜” | Hickory Up to 58.5” lengths | 3 Colors
- Exploration West
To view all phase one hardwood introductions (specifications and color swatches), click here.
New products and services are currently being showcased at private, personalized meetings with customers in safe, comfortable environments that don’t require travel and avoid large gatherings. To schedule a customized presentation or for more information on any of the styles featured above, contact your Shaw sales representative.