Shaw Floors has announced its phase one soft surface introductions, focusing on timeless and proven styles that offer beauty and performance at budget-friendly prices.
“Our soft surface new introductions bring the consumer proven beauty and performance with tonals, textures and patterns inspired by artisans and craft traditions across the globe,” says Teresa Tran, vice president of Shaw Floors retail channel. “What’s more, we were intentional this year about simplifying and amplifying the timing of our new product launches. Large product introductions year after year can be overwhelming, as we know RSAs have a lot on their plate. Strategic, phased product cycles allow us to focus our product training on targeted styles and service sample orders quickly. We can also further understand and respond to shifting market needs, monitoring consumer trends and purchasing habits to ensure our customers get the right products at the right time. Our phase one new introductions offer true solutions by helping to reduce noise levels in the home or sprucing up a new home office with a custom rug- and at price points that won’t break the bank.”
Phase one soft surface introductions include:
Foundations - Timeless and proven favorites to endure the test of time.
Harmonious I, II, III
- A versatile, yet on trend subtle tonal perfect for any room, or even the entire home. The inspired color palette takes you from cool to rich.
- 35 | 45 | 60 oz. (Good, Better, Best) | 12 Shared Colors
Faint Intent / Naturalistic
- Elegant bulk at it’s finest. Both soothing and crafty, these timeless loops stimulate both the sense of sight and touch.
- 42 oz. Nylon | 9 Shared Colors
Alluring Canvas / Fine Tapestry
- Inspired by the vastness of textures found in crafting textiles, these unassuming masterpieces aptly portray their style names.
- 45 oz. Nylon | 15 Shared Colors | Colorpoint Technology
- Harmonious I, II, III
Simply the Best Values - Budget-friendly styles never looked or felt so good.
Framed View / Iconic Way
- Framed View : Inspired by block printmaking, a repeated element and the relationship of negative and positive space that creates the design.
- Iconic Way : Inspired by an embroidery stitching technique known as couching, the pattern creates the visual of long coiled stitches.
- 24/26 oz. Soft PET | 12 Coordinating Colors (6/6) | Solution Dyed
Loop De Loop
- Inspired by macro-lens photography capturing organic elements down to the smallest detail.
- 26 oz. Soft PET | 6 Colors | Solution Dyed
- Framed View / Iconic Way
Value and Commodity styles are also available. Check with your local sales representative for details.
To view all phase one soft surface introductions (specifications and color swatches), click here .
New products and services are currently being showcased at private, personalized meetings with customers in safe, comfortable environments that don’t require travel and avoid large gatherings. To schedule a customized presentation or for more information on any of the styles featured above, contact your Shaw sales representative.