Tarkett is welcoming back workplace strategist and managing director of WKspace, Hannah Nardini to lead Rethinking the Workplace: the Essential Office Webinar on January 21. She will share her thoughts on ‘what’s next’ for the world of work and the office based on WKspace’s ambitious global research of 169,000 respondents.
WKspace has been tracking employees and employers attitudes regularly since the beginning of the pandemic to understand how the way we work has been impacted by recent events and how the workplace might change as a result.
Nardini will share insights on:
- Where we’re most productive
- Employees and employers shifting thoughts on working from home/from the office
- How they would like to split their time between the home and the office
- The changing role of the office
- How employees attitudes towards the environment has shifted
"Change is not going to be achieved by a leadership team telling people, ‘This is what we are going to do now.’ It requires a collective shift of hearts and minds with everyone moving toward the same common purpose," Nardini said.
"After the year 2020, the average workplace will probably never look the same again," said Leslie Thompson, director of workplace segment strategy, Tarkett North America. "Our main goal at Tarkett when it comes to the workplace is to make sure our employees are comfortable and are able to feel motivated. We are learning and working to find a formula that works best for the company as a whole."
- Rethinking the Workplace: the Essential Office
- Date: January 21, 2021
- Time: 7:00 AM (PST); 9:00 AM (CST); 10:00 AM (EST)
- Click here to register.
For more research regarding the future of workplace, visit thegreat-indoors.com.