Mohawk has launched a virtual Mohawk Momentum showroom to help flooring retailers explore the new products, programs and merchandising that Mohawk is spearheading in 2021. The virtual reality experience presents retailers and retail sales associates who can't attend in-person roadshow events the chance to experience all that's new from Mohawk.
Some highlights of the experience, according to Mohawk:
- Mohawk expands SolidTech line, offering LMF, flex and SPC rigid options to reach a diverse range of consumers.
Mohawk Soft Surface
- A cleaner home and a cleaner planet are the hallmarks of Mohawk’s eco-friendly EverStrand line in 2021.
- Mohawk reinvigorates SmartStrand by appealing to consumers with incredible story of easy care, durability and environmental friendliness.
Mohawk Wood and Laminate
- Mohawk introduces "UltraWood: The ultimate performance hardwood that provides long-lasting durability and superior waterproof protection."
- RevWood now features patented WetProtect technology, which provides homeowners with lifetime waterproof surface and subfloor warranty.
- Revamped Mohawk TecWood product line now offers 100 new premium natural hardwood visuals.
- Technologies enhance the inspired designs, craftsmanship and long-lasting materials of Karastan carpet collections.
- Karastan adds a unique new stone collection to LuxeCraft, giving consumers even more hard surface products that are "better than nature intended."
- Mohawk reinvigorates Pergo Extreme line.
- New Pergo Elements line provides worry-free waterproof wood.
- Godfrey Hirst will debut a refreshed collection with new textures, patterns and loops along with updated assortment or customized displays.
- Mohawk’s Performance Accessories support hard surface business for both retailers and installers.
- Mohawk launches WetProtect waterproof across product categories.
See more at Mohawk Momentum Showroom.