The American Institute of Architects (AIA) is recognizing seven projects with its 2021 Interior Architecture Awards.
The 2021 Interior Architecture program celebrates the most innovative interior spaces. The five-member jury evaluates entries based on design achievement, including sense of place and purpose, ecology and environmental sustainability and history.
This year’s recipients are:
- An Historic Shipyard Reincarnation, San Francisco | Marcy Wong Donn Logan Architects
- Coca-Cola Stage at the Alliance Theater, Atlanta | Trahan Architects/APAC
- CO-OP Ramen, Bentonville, AR | Marlon Blackwell Architects
- High Desert Retreat, Mountain Center, CA | Aidlin Darling Design
- Seattle Academy of Arts and Sciences Middle School, Seattle | LMN Architects
- Tanglewood Linde Center for Music and Learning, Lenox, MA | William Rawn Associates, Architects, Inc.
- Vilcek Foundation, New York | Architecture Research Office
Visit AIA’s website for more information on the Interior Architecture Awards.