Philadelphia Commercial, leading Main Street brand of Shaw Industries Group, Inc. (Shaw), has announced its 2021 hard and soft surface introductions. New offerings include premium carpet tile collections that are engineered for performance and durability in high traffic environments and several made-in-America hard surface products. All products in the brand’s new collections represent the highest standard in design and diversity of shapes, sizes and installation methods. Styles featuring EcoWorx carpet tile backing system and EcoSolution Q Nylon offer lifetime performance and stain warranties while boasting Cradle-to-Cradle Silver certification.
“We’re excited to help our Main Street customers grow their businesses, as various market segments begin to rebound in 2021,” explains Amy Tucker, senior marketing manager for Main Street and Floorigami. “We’re equipping our customers with the products, tools and resources needed to be ready for the market comeback with the industry’s preferred Main Street commercial brand. As always, Philadelphia Commercial offers our customers on-trend, high-performing floors, without compromise, plus the latest industry insights to remain competitive in today’s ever-shifting environment. Are you ready?”
New soft surface introductions include:
- Format is a small scale broadloom with an organic structured design that coordinates with any Philadelphia Commercial tile or LVT. It combines Solution Q Nylon with ClassicBac carpet backing system for a high performance combination built to meet budget restrictive office and retail needs. Format comes with a 10-year stain and performance warranty.
- Rare Essence embodies a timeless color palette with nature-inspired design. It’s perfect for jobs where sustainability is a requirement. Featuring EcoWorx carpet tile backing system, this product is great for longer-term lease spaces and high traffic environments. Rare Essence carries a lifetime commercial warranty and is Cradle-to-Cradle Silver certified.
Affinity Collection - Semblance & Forma
- The Affinity Collection offers two 24”x24” carpet tile styles, Forma and Semblance, featuring PIVOTAL fiber – an advanced fiber system at a desirable price point. This collection is designed for light to moderate commercial traffic, such as office spaces, retail or short term lease spaces, and features StrataWorx carpet tile backing. These light weight, easy to handle carpet tiles are efficiently packed with 20 tiles per box and are backed by a 10-year commercial warranty.
- This collection is designed for light to moderate commercial traffic and features PIVOTAL fiber, StrataWorx carpet tile backing and a 10-year commercial warranty. Light weight, easy to handle, and efficiently packed with 20 tiles per box, this product can be used alone or mixed and matched to create a more interesting visual. Eight new colors were added to round out this popular line.
- Curious Wonder is a premium carpet tile in an 18”x36” format constructed with EcoSolution Q nylon and EcoWorx tile backing to perform in the toughest environments. This simple organic structure is sure to work in almost every space from healthcare, to schools, public spaces and multifamily housing. These updated, on-trend visuals are covered by a lifetime commercial warranty and environmental guarantee.
Retro Glam Collection - Expressionist & Modernist
- Styles Expressionist and Modernist in the Retro Glam Collection bring elevated style with visuals inspired by Art Deco themes. These 18” x 36” tiles feature EcoWorx backing, EcoSolution Q Nylon fiber, and are backed by a lifetime commercial warranty and environmental guarantee. Retro Glam is perfect for severe commercial traffic areas, such as public spaces in hospitality, open office spaces, and multi-family housing.
Iridescent Light Collection - Gleam, Illuminate & Radiate
- Gleam, Illuminate and Radiate represent a play of color and light found in iridescence. These 18x36 carpet tiles feature EcoWorx backing and EcoSolution Q Nylon, which makes them perfect for severe commercial traffic applications, such as common areas in corporate settings,education and hospitality. This collection makes an unmistakable impression and is backed by a lifetime commercial warranty and environmental guarantee
New hard surface introductions include:
- This LVT resilient features on-trend contemporary wood visuals with a modern color palette. Silva Valley’s 6x48 format features ExoGuard+ finish and the 12 and 20 mil options make it ideal for light and heavy applications and a variety of segments. Made in the USA, 20 mil is available in both 2.5mm & 5.0mm platforms.
Purview SPC - Click and T&G
- Purview SPC is available in both Click and Tongue and Groove (T&G) planks that are 7”x48” and 4mm thick, featuring a 20 mil wear layer and 15-year limited commercial warranty. Both of these made-in-the-USA styles feature ExoGuard+ finish and are perfect for high performance settings like education or office spaces. The tongue and groove system provides protection from top-down moisture while eliminating ledging and minimizing subfloor evenness requirements - saving time and money on installation prep.
- Vecchio emulates the natural beauty of stone in a simple and understated design. These 16 stunning stone visuals are suited for heavy commercial traffic settings, such as lobbies, offices and public common areas. This 24x24 flexible LVT is 2.5mm thick, has a 20 mil wear layer, Exoguard finish and is backed by a 15-year commercial warranty.
To view all new Philadelphia Commercial hard and soft surface introductions (specifications and color swatches), click here.