Novoceram will present the colors The Maghreb, Northwest Africa, at this year's Cersaie, September 27-October 1 in Bologna, Italy.
This year, the company's exhibit is shaped by new priorities—increased sanitary measures including proper ventilation and social distancing guidelines. This occasion also marks the return of creative projects. Interior designer Francesco Catalano designed the space with inspiration from North African materials and warm colors.
The exhibit is divided in two parts by a hallway displaying a new 80x80 format. These on-trend large-format tiles available in five collections. There are also an abundance of other new tile collections, which include:
- Way, a ceramic stone with a strong character
- Otto, tiles with a mineral and minimalist stone look
- Abéa, a ceramic wood with an authentic spirit
- Racines, stone effect tiles that are inspired by a traditional French stone
- Château, a stone effect which evokes the charm of Mediterranean tiles
- Performance, technical porcelain stoneware tiles with an advanced field of application
- Éclipse which decorates walls with its elegant design
Three new Novoceram Art collections include:
- Bohème which modernizes cement tiles
- Bloom with its plant patterns for a flowered decor
- Licorne that explores an enchanting world