Three highly-versatile mortars have joined Keraflex™ Super – Keraflex Plus, Keraflex RS (rapid-setting) and Keraflex SG. Keraflex mortars are perfect for large-and-heavy-tile installations on floors, walls and countertops. These polymer-modified mortars share the outstanding trait of high transfer of material to the backs of tiles while retaining impressive non-sag / non-slump properties.
The Keraflex mortars are easy-to-mix and easy-to-trowel, requiring less effort and cutting application times. They can be applied over uncoupling, crack-isolation, soundproofing and waterproofing membranes.
Features and Benefits
- High-Transfer Technology™ for superior mortar-wetting properties
- Extra smooth, creamy consistency for ease of application
- Easy mixing, handling and troweling properties
- Ideal for edge-leveling clip applications
Where to Use
- Most interior/exterior residential installations on floors and walls
- Most interior/exterior commercial installations on floors
- Most interior commercial installations on walls
- For use in tub surrounds and showers
- For use over exterior-grade plywood
- Installation of ceramic and porcelain tile, quarry tile, pavers and Saltillo tile, as well as most types of marble, granite and natural stone
For more information, visit https://www.mapei.com/us/en-us/products-and-solutions/in-the-spotlight/keraflex-mortars.