Starnet Design Awards 2022 is now open for registration. The deadline to enter is February 4, 2022.
Starnet Members working in collaboration with design firms, project architects or their own internal design resources are eligible to submit entries.
Prizes will be awarded in a total of six categories:
- Conference Rooms, Office Spaces, Work Areas, Lobbies, Break Rooms, and other corporate office spaces.
- Facilities like Hospitals, Clinics, Doctor’s Offices, and Health Campuses with applications in operating rooms, patient rooms, entryways, receptions areas, waiting rooms, dining halls, and other areas.
- K-12 schools and Higher Education learning facilities with applications in classrooms, dining facilities, student housing, libraries, media centers, hallways, common areas, sports and recreation spaces, and more.
- Hospitality/Public Space:
- Properties that serve a single purpose within the same facility including Hotels, restaurants, health clubs, airports, theaters, libraries, sports venues, museums, government facilities, houses of worship, stores, malls or shopping facilities.
- Mixed-Use Developments:
- Properties that encompass a single site or building and contain a minimum of two facilities including retail, office, residential, senior living facilities, lodging, recreation or other amenity that creates a live-work-play environment. Examples include urban mixed-use which generally are developed vertically and suburban mixed-use properties which typically are developed horizontally.
- Unique installation challenge:
- Entries need to identify and solve installation challenges. Examples include solutions for complex floor failures, project logistics, site conditions, time/budget constraints, integrating multiple floorcovering materials, intricate pattern detailing, alternative use of materials and other scenarios that uniquely challenged the overall project.
For more information, visit designawards.starnetflooring.com.