Since its beginning, The International Surface Event: Surfaces | StonExpo/Marmomac | TileExpo (TISE) has recognized the vital role industry-specific education plays in the business well-being of all its attendees. Success favors not only the bold, but also the well-informed.
"It's an opportunity for people to get out of their office and into the headspace where they can absorb information to grow their business and keep moving to the next level,” said social media expert and TISE speaker Shannon Vogel.
“The show's reputation has been built not only on the quality of its exhibitors but the strength of its educational offerings,” added Paul Treanor, senior manager, content and ccommunity for TISE. Treanor, along with input from the TISE Advisory Council, which include leaders from industry trade publications, industry trade associations, retailers, and manufacturers, has carefully planned and curated the educational offerings for almost 20 years.
These breakout seminars are the core of TISE Education, with 24 top professionals providing 34 up-close and engaging learning experiences for each of the TISE show brands: Surfaces, StonExpo/Marmomac, and TileExpo. TISE Seminar curriculum covers a range of sought-after subjects. They are as varied as business basics, common SEO and social media mistakes, running an installation shop at peak performance, what’s a woman-owned business, defining your open retail positions, and finding the suitable candidates, and even how to survive an OSHA inspection, to name a few. Also new for this year will be the industry’s first Women’s Leadership Conference, by women and for women, exclusively at TISE.
Visit the TISE 2022 site and check out “Map Your Show” for more information about the speakers and the sessions. Download the TISE app to stay current on the seminar and speaker updates.
TISE Seminars Quick Facts:
- All seminars are one hour in length
- Sessions are scheduled for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (Jan. 31 – Feb. 2, 2022) Check the TISE 2022 website and app for updates.
- Purchase of a Day Pass of $60 (for members) and $80 (for non- members) allows access to any seminars for that day. Advance pricing expires December 10
- Your show brand designation does not limit session access. For example, a SURFACES attendee may join a TileExpo session, etc. Pass freely between seminars.
- All seminars will now be located together in the North Convention Center for the ease and convenience of attendees.
- No recordings will be available of the sessions, and there will be no product demonstrations at the sessions.
TISE Live Main Stage
TISE will set aside a spacious area on the show floor to provide free, high-level presentations concerning the big issues affecting the floor covering industry. Access to the show floor automatically includes free access to the Live Main Stage.
Industry leaders from various fields will address a variety of major topics from a 30,000-foot view. In 30-minute insightful "fireside chats," lively panel discussions, or casual interview style with Q&A, topics will include the installation crisis, developing communities—both online and local, and retailers and installers working together. TISE will also share the latest consumer and industry survey research from Mystery Shopper Services on the Live Main Stage—a must-see for flooring retailers.
TISE Live Main Stage Quick Facts:
- Expect 18 to 21 Live Main Stage events scheduled over the three days that the show floor is open, with a 15-minute intermission between each event.
- Check the TISE 2022 website and app for scheduling updates.
- Seating for 60 to 75 attendees will be available, so plan accordingly.
- TISE Live Main Stage presenters will pre-record their presentations to stream into the hybrid event, the TISE Live Virtual Event | Vegas Edition, sponsored by Mannington with Microban, for those unable to attend in-person.
TISE Live Demo Stage
How a product works or is installed is best demonstrated to be understood. That’s why the Live Demo Stage has become a very popular hands-on feature of the TISE show floor. Just as with the Main Stage, the Live Demo Stage is free and open to all. All flooring types, adhesives, grouts, and coatings will be demonstrated.
TISE Live Demo Stage Quick Facts:
- There are plans for 12 product demonstrations for all three days.
- Product demonstrations are 30 minutes in length.
- Seating for 30 to 40 attendees will be available.
- Viewing will be assisted with live close-up camera work during the Live Demos.
- Check the TISE 2022 website and app for scheduling updates.
- TISE Live Demo Stage presenters will be recorded by TISE Tv and their presentations streamed into the hybrid event, the TISE Live Virtual Event | Vegas Edition, sponsored by Mannington with Microban, for those unable to attend in-person.
TISE TV Broadcasting Network
TISE TV is world-class industry knowledge and training network that can be accessed on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. TISE TV brings the information and skills to you at your convenience from a variety of leading flooring brands. Since its debut last year, this incredible platform has quickly become a go-to education resource for the industry, on-demand. The TISE TV crew will be producing live podcasts and product episodes on the show floor, highlighting, and producing all the content for the TISE hybrid event, the TISE Live Virtual Event | Vegas Edition, sponsored by Mannington with Microban.
TISE TV Broadcasting Network Quick Facts:
- TISE TV is on-demand and ready when you are.
- The TISE TV crew will cover the 2022 show.
- Product introduction highlights are two to three minutes in length.
- TISE TV episodes are up to 10-20 minutes in length
- Experience TISE TV during the event in the TISE Live Virtual Event | Vegas Edition.
- Watch TISE TV year-round through the TISE Facebook page and the episode archive on the TISE TV website at tisetv.com
TISE Live Virtual Event | Vegas Edition Quick Facts:
- Hybrid experience occurring Feb 1-3, sponsored by Mannington with Microban.
- Experience the event virtually the same days the industry is in Las Vegas.
- Private Facebook event connects the hybrid attendees to the Las Vegas event