Metroflor Corporation announced its annual Distributor Performance Awards for 2021.
- President’s Award, to the distributor demonstrating the most loyal, supportive effort towards Metroflor’s products, sales and marketing initiatives– Reader’s Wholesale Distributors, Ltd.
- Visionary Award, who best embraced Metroflor’s brands and products with innovative marketing - Gary Rudebeck and Gene Corvino, William M. Bird, Inc.
- Genesis Distributor of the Year, for the largest total sales volume of Genesis Waterproof WPC – Tri-West, Ltd.
- Paramount Award, for the largest total sales volume across all brands – Tri-West, Ltd.
- Metroflor Dryback Distributor of the Year, for the largest total sales volume of traditional glue down LVT – Adleta Corporation
- Inception Distributor of the Year, for the largest total sales volume of Inception Waterproof SPC – Herregan Distributors
- Provident Rigor Distributor of the Year, for the largest total sales volume of Provident Rigor SPC floors – Ohio Valley Flooring.
- Eastern Region Sales Champion – Larry Truelove, William M. Bird, Inc.
- Midwest Region Sales Champion – Larry Roder, Herregan Distributors
- Southwest Region Sales Champion – Ken Clayburg, Reader’s Wholesale Distributors, Ltd.
- Western Region Sales Champion -- Shari Makinodan, Tri-West, Ltd.
“We applaud all our distributor partners for their 2021 achievements especially considering the challenges with the supply chain resulting from the pandemic," said Metroflor President Russ Rogg. "They barely skipped a beat, and we applaud their resilience. As we recognize them for their achievements during 2021, we’ve collectively set the stage for what should be continued growth in 2022."
For more information, visit metroflor.com.