On May 14, 2022, Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership held a shareholder meeting for its voting stockholders of record.
During the meeting they announced the reelection of incumbent board members Michael Ansari, Axis Interior Systems, Hamilton, Ohio, and Steve Cloud, M. Frank Higgins & Company, Berlin, Connecticut. In addition, a new director was elected. James Lloyd, Cornerstone Commercial Flooring, Baton Rouge, Louisiana is the newly elected director. James takes the seat previously held by Les Lippert, Lippert Flooring and Tile, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, whose term limit ended.
Starnet Board Officers
- Chairman: Chuck Bode, CB Flooring, Columbia, Maryland
- Vice-Chairman: Steve Cloud, M. Frank Higgins & Co., Inc., Berlin, Connecticut
- Treasurer: Thomas Holland, Corporate Floors, Inc., Grapevine, Texas
- Secretary: Dan Sliwinski, Sliwinski Floor Covering Services, Inc., Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
Starnet Board of Directors
- Michael Ansari, Axis Interior Systems, Inc., Hamilton, Ohio
- James Lloyd, Cornerstone Commercial Flooring, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Skip Mancini, BT Mancini, Milpitas, California
- David Meberg, Consolidated Carpet, New York, New York
- Jim Vanhauer, Commercial Flooring Systems, Inc., Omaha, Nebraska