The High Point Market Authority (HPMA) announces its Fall Market educational programming and social events schedule for branded pop-up venue The Point, which operates daily from Friday, Oct. 21, to Wednesday, Oct. 26.
The Point is host to educational events and industry mixers, and also serves as a daily lunch spot, lounge, and a guest services center where Market Advisors are staffed to provide information and guidance regarding the trade show.
At the heart of programming for The Point are informative presentations and roundtable discussions led by industry experts that offer business insights, trend reports, and peer mentoring. The 60-minute educational sessions are scheduled for either 10 am or 2 pm.
Highlights from this season’s lineup include:
- Perfecting the Luxury Experience with Lorna Gross, Austin Handler, Katie Wozniak
- Reach Furniture Customers by Maximizing an Omni-channel Retail Marketing Strategy with Kathleen Ramirez, Cherri Ellis, Melissa Harmston (sponsored by Spectrum Reach)
- Embracing a Mission-Minded Approach with The Kaleidoscope Project with Everick Brown, Rasheeda Gray, Marilyn Lavergne, David Santiago, Virginia Toledo, Amy Lynn Schwartzbard
- How Kitchen + Bath Can Help Drive Your Business to the Next Level with NKBA’s Suzie Williford
- LUXURY, A New Point of View! with Gary Inman, Michel Boyd, Shayla Copas, Barry Goralnick, Lucy Searle (sponsored by Currey & Company)
- What I Wish I Knew: How to Secure High-Net-Worth Clients, Avoid Complications and Make Them into Lifelong Clients with Genevieve Trousdale, Laura Hodges, Sara Malek Barney (sponsored by Circaphiles)
- Survey Says: What You Should Know about Fees, Rates, and Charging for your Expertise with interior design business coach Gail Doby
- In Full Bloom: Spring 2023 Textile and Home Industry Trends with Fashion Snoop's Jaye Anna Mize, in partnership with International Textile Alliance
Throughout Fall Market, visitors are invited to use the interior photo wall for taking selfies, along with the #HPMKTmemory branded hashtag printer.
For more information, visit website.