The National Tile Contractors Association announced seven free standards-based workshops. These free three-hour afternoon or evening events are open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the architecture and designers – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win prizes, and training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops—made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education—feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
- Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
January workshops taking place in Texas, Arizona and Missouri are:
- 1/17 – Floor & Décor, Arlington, Texas
- 1/18 - Floor & Décor, Dallas, Texas
- 1/19 – Floor & Décor, Denton, Texas
- 1/24—Daltile, Scottsdale, Arizona
- 1/25 – Floor & Décor, Tempe, Arizona
- 1/26 -- Floor & Décor, Glendale, Arizona
- 1/31 – Daltile, Springfield, Missouri
For full information on each event, click https://bit.ly/3TsR8Tk to visit the event calendar on the NTCA website, where you can register.