Opportunity to attend U.S., China ceramic tile trade mission still open
August 19, 2009
Applications to participate in the 2009 U.S. Ceramic Tile and Sanitary Ware Trade Mission to China are still available. The mission, set for Oct. 17-20 in Foshan, China, includes visits to the 14th China International Ceramic Fair, China Ceramics City, and China Ceramics Industry Headquarters in Foshan, China.
"There will be no trade mission participation fee, and organizers in China will sponsor the trade mission in Fo Shan, and all participants will be responsible for their own expenses for the rest of the mission," say the mission's organizers. The sponsored expenses include:
- Four-star resort hotel while in Fo Shan
- All meals while in Fo Shan
- Airport and local transportation (excluding personal affairs)
- All sightseeing activities organized by sponsors
- All entertainment activities organized by sponsors
- All business meetings
- Market briefing highlighting opportunities in the ceramic tile and sanitary ware sectors.
- Schedule one-on-one appointments with potential business partners for each participant.
- Provide a venue for the one-on-one appointments and provide interpreters as needed.
- Provide networking opportunities with the private and public sectors.
- Organize relevant site visits.