Shaw has announced the location and dates of the company’s 2010 Winter Market Events. Themed as “SustainABLE. Strength Amidst Change,” the events will introduce new soft and hard surface products to the market as well as displays and competitive programs. The events will also provide a positive relationship-building and networking forum for Shaw associates and retailers, the company notes.
During Shaw’s winter market events, the company will unveil many new introductions within the Anso® nylon, Evertouch™ and ClearTouch™ offerings. Additionally, a new fiber hierarchy will be introduced.
In conjunction with the company’s acquired hard surface companies, Anderson and Zickgraf, several new hard surface visuals in hardwood, laminate and tile & stone will also be unveiled. According to the company, the market’s SustainABLE theme was inspired by the launch of the inaugural Shaw Sustainability Report.
Winter Market dates are as follows:
- January 7-9, Dallas, TX, Embassy Suites- Grapevine
- January 12-15, Anaheim, CA, Disneyland Grand Californian
- January 13-15, Chicago, IL, Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- January 14-15, Atlanta, GA, Cobb Galleria Centre
- January 20-22, Baltimore, MD, Marriott Waterfront
- January 20-22, Toronto, ON, Double Tree by Hilton Toronto Airport
Information on Shaw’s national advertising campaign, Spring is Green national promotion and various vendor partnerships will also be available during the events.
For more information on the events or to register, visit www.shawshows.com.