As voted by tile contractors and installers, a three-way tie was determined for the best sound reduction product. The winners, pictured above, are Custom Building Products, Laticrete and Noble Co.
The 2009 Tile & Stone Installation Contractor Market Study, conducted by Clear Seas Research in partnership with the National Tile Council of America (NTCA) and TILE Magazine, recognized the Most Preferred Brands as indicated in the 2nd Annual CLEAReport survey sent to nearly 700 contractors, installers, business owners, and other professionals involved in flooring installation. Also receiving recognition were:
- Organic Adhesives (Mastic): Custom Building Products, MAPEI
- Backerboards (wall tile): James Hardie
- Backerboard (floor tile): James Hardie
- Cleaners: AquaMix
- Crack Isolation: Schluter Systems
- Wet Saws/Diamond Blades: MK Diamond Products
- Cementitious Grout: Custom Building Products
- Epoxy Grouts: Laticrete
- Cement-Based Mortars (thinset): Custom Building Products
- Sealers: Custom Building Products
- Waterproofing Products: Laticrete
- Tools: Marshalltown
- Electric Radiant Heating: NuHeat
The report from ClearSeas, conducted to measure opinions and understand current trends from professionals involved in the tile and stone installation industry, provided a detailed look into the market for tile and stone installation products in the U.S. It included key insights on product demand, brand preferences and the competitive landscape by region.
To receive more information or to purchase your copy of the 2009 Tile and Stone Installation Contractor CLEAReport, please contact Beth Surowiec by email email@example.com or phone (248) 786-1619.