Tile of Spain is looking for architects and designers to participate in its annually sponsored trip to Spain February 5-13, 2010. The trip, which coincides with the Cevisama show in Valencia, Spain, includes several days of exploring culturally and architecturally significant sites, such as the world-famous Alhambra Palace. On Feb. 9, the group will travel to Valencia, the business epicenter of Spain’s ceramic tile industry and the venue for Cevisama 2010.
- Must be available for the duration of the tour which is from Feb. 5-13, 2010.
- Must be an accredited architect or interior designer with current affiliation with AIA, ASID and/or IIDA.
- Must be an architect or interior designer currently living in the United States.
- Must be willing to participate in all activities of the junket, within reason. There will be free time for exploring the cities on your own but most activities, meals and excursions are planned beforehand and are required.
- Round-trip airfare from the United States to Madrid
- Single occupancy hotel room for duration of stay
- All group transportation during the tour, does not include cab or bus fare for city exploration during free time
- Admission to scheduled attractions and tradeshow