NAFCD announces its 2013 Officers and Board Members
The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) announced its 2013 slate of Executive Officers and Directors at the 2013 NAFCD Annual Member Business Meeting, during the 2013 NAFCD Annual Convention and Executive Networking Forum, in Orlando Florida, November 13-15.
Executive Officers appointed for 2013 include:
- President, George Roth (Lockwood Flooring, St. Louis, MO);
- Vice President, Craig Folven (Herrigan Distributors, Eagan, MN);
- Secretary, Rosana Chaidez (J.J. Haines,Glen Burnie, MD); and
- Treasurer, Chris O’Connor (CMH Space Flooring, Wadesboro, CO).
“I’m excited to play a greater leadership role with NAFCD in the coming year,” said incoming President George Roth. “The floor covering industry has gained momentum this year, and we intend to continue offering programs that help our members maintain a path of growth and success, by facilitating stronger relationships and making it easier to do business.”
David Williams (Horizon Forest Products, Raleigh, NC) will serve as NAFCD Immediate Past President and Michelle Miller (NAFCD, Chicago, IL) will continue to serve as NAFCD Executive Vice President.
NAFCD Directors for 2013 are:
· Flavia Baggio (IndusParquet USA, Miami, FL),
· Mary Catherine Bruce (R.A. Siegel Company, Mableton, GA),
· Shane Calloway (Columbia Flooring, Dallas, TX),
· David Ford (Stauf USA LLC, Memphis, TN),
· Duane Goetze (Shawmark Floors Inc., Dalton, GA),
· Robert Hagood (William H. Bird & Company, Charleston, SC),
· Michael Halebian (Michael Halebian & Co., Inc., Carlstadt, NJ), and
· Torrey Jaeckle (Jaeckle Distributors, Madison, WI)
· Scott Rozmus (FlorStar Sales, Inc., Romeoville, IL).
The NAFCD Board of Directors also acknowledged the contributions of retiring board members Dan Blakely (Blakely Products, Warren, MI), and NAFCD Past President Bob Wagner (L. Fishman & Son Inc., Baltimore, MD).