Karastan’s new wool collection, Crossroads, offers a wide variety of decorating possibilities in plush, durable constructions to meet the demands of today’s active lifestyles.
Crossroads is a Studio by Karastan collection woven of fully worsted New Zealand wool in the USA on Wilton (Van de Wiele) looms. It combines the high performance and eco-friendliness of wool with energetic styles and vibrant colors—a perfect option for young, style-conscious homeowners; busy families who need rugs that last and empty nesters ready for a change.
Crossroads’ inviting palettes feature classic red, warm honey, indigo and black with accents of dove gray, terra cotta, sage and ivory. The Crossroads styles include:
- Danforth: This modern and sophisticated stripe is like striated mesa rocks in the Southwest.
- Ashbury: A large floral that makes a bold and welcoming statement, this transitional style comes in Black for a lush look and Ivory for a soft.
- Clarksdale: Diamond-shaped medallions in garnet, sage, gray, indigo and honey alternate in rows on an ivory ground with geometric accents, small flowers and a garnet diamond border.
- Addison: This intricate beauty has a tribal vibe created from densely packed geometric designs. It comes in Black and Elm green and features multiple borders with varying primitive motifs.
- Carson: A contemporary collage of arty boxes within boxes. Classic red, warm honey, indigo and ivory energize this modern and abstract look.
- Powell: A classic Sarouk beauty in today’s shades of Garnet and Sage, this refreshing look has multiple borders framing an overall pattern of small medallions, leaves, vines and flowers.
- Duval: In this Sarouk pattern, intricate curvilinear vines and flowers frolic around a group of four large palmettes on stria grounds of Indigo and Black.
- Estelle: Large blooms in neutral shades create a mysterious garden of shadows on a Dove Gray ground.
- Rosedale: Features floral disks floating on a sea of vinery on either a Dove or Indigo ground.
- Davina: A simple black border contains the swirling disks and simple leaves and vines in this Suzani-style garden. It is full of energy and reflects the playful mood of the decorative tribal textiles known as Suzani.
- Nanai: Modern shades and timeless elegance meet in this casual style of teardrop medallions in rows amid tribal flourishes and accents. It is available in Indigo, Ivory, Dove and Spice to complement a variety of color schemes.
- Navin: Tribal patterns connect the past with the present in this modern ikat. Indigo and honey create the drama on a dove gray ground.
Crossroads rugs are available in 2'5" x 4', 2'5" x 12', 3'3" x 5'6", 5'3" x 8'3", 8' x 10', 8'6" x 11'6" and 9'6" x 13'2". Retail price for a 5'3" x 8'3" is $699.