The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) will host its Semi-Annual Construction Forecast Conference on Wednesday, April 24, in a two-hour webinar from 2:00-4:00 p.m. featuring three renowned industry experts.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
2:00 - 4:00 p.m. ET
Nationally-recognized housing and economics experts will join together for a lively discussion on what's ahead for housing. Topics will include:
· Improving house prices
· Increasing number of improving markets
· Housing's return as an economic engine
· Building material prices
· Labor availability
· Tax and regulatory effects
The schedule of speakers includes:
· David Crowe, PhD, Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, NAHB
· Maury Harris, Managing Director and Chief Economist, Americas UBS
· Robert Denk, Senior Economist, NAHB
Participants will have the opportunity to submit questions during the webinar. For more information, visit www.nahb.org/cfw.
Registration for NAHB members is $29.95 and $49.95 for non-members. To register for the webinar or for additional information, please visit www.nahb.org/cfw. Online registration will be available until 11:59 p.m. ET, April 23, 2013. Before the event, participants will receive an email with specific log-in instructions to gain access to the live meeting.