NeoCon East 2013 opens at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD this week, October 16-17.
In addition to government, the 11th annual edition addresses a range of vertical markets including corporate, hospitality, healthcare, education and retail interiors. The new mobile site http://www.neoconeast.com/2013-onsite/ offers easy access to the show’s 250+ premium brands and 30+ CEU accredited seminars.
Show Highlights Include:
• New products, material innovations, state of the art technologies from 250+ commercially focused, best in brand exhibitors
• Show floor + seminar stage addressing top trends in office, hospitality, healthcare, government, education and retail
• 2013 Conference Program highlighted by keynote speakers: Michael Graves (10/16 at 11am); sponsored by CF Stinson, as well as Suzanne Tick (10/17 at 11am); sponsored by Teknion
• More than 30+ CEU-accredited seminars over 12 different educational tracks - Subjects ranging from co-working in office environments to design-thinking in education to retail color trends
• New mobile site, http://www.neoconeast.com/2013-onsite/ with an easy to read exhibitor list, seminar schedule and floor plan
• #DesignCANhelp social media campaign benefitting the Maryland Food Bank. Until the end of the show, NeoCon East will donate 4 cans of food per every new Like or Follow received on NeoCon East’s Facebook & Twitter accounts for up to 10,000 cans/$2,500
• Special GSA Features – the largest design expo and conference featuring the largest concentration of products and services under GSA’s Multiple Awards Schedules Program
• LEED Green Associate Overview & Exam Prep Workshop
• IIDA Breaking Boundaries Leadership Breakfast
Online registration is closed, but on-site registration is available.