Tarkett will present a webinar, Designing People-Friendly Spaces: Keeping Occupants Healthy, Safe and Comfortable, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM ET. The complimentary webinar is open to all professionals in architecture, interior design and facility management.
During this webinar, a panel of experts will address the ways in which architects and designers can create people-friendly spaces. With a focus on indoor air quality (IAQ), the panel will also examine the materials being used to create structures free of airborne contaminants, including those with low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions that deliver reduced maintenance, high durability and maximum safety, while providing colors, textures and surfaces that are easily adapted to a broad range of styles and design needs.
Understanding that architects, designers and facilities managers face a constant challenge to produce attractive designs with highly functioning elements that also meet the comfort, health and aesthetic needs of building occupants and visitors, the webinar presents a balanced approach to selecting materials, addressing issues such as IAQ, low VOC emissions and third-party certification.
Registration may be completed online by visiting https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/473972586.
• Diane Martel. Vice President, Environmental Planning and Strategy, Tarkett North America
• Mike Trinagle, Senior Vice President, External Affairs for the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
• Juliette Bowker, IIDA, LEED AP ID+C, Associate, Senior Interior Project Designer, Perkins + Will
• Alison Faecher IIDA, NCIDQ, LEED BD+C, Associate Principal, Director of Interior Design, TRO Jung Brannen
• Sandra Soraci, LEED AP, EDAC, NCIDQ, IIDA, Director, Healthcare Strategy and Interior Design, DAI Architects