NAFCD Announces 2014 Officers and Board Members
The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) announced its 2014 slate of executive officers and directors at the NAFCD Annual Member Business Meeting, during the NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention, in Chicago, Nov. 13.
Executive Officers appointed for 2014 include:
• President, Craig Folven (Herrigan Distributors)
• Vice President, Chris O'Connor (CMH Space Flooring)
• Secretary, Torrey Jaeckle (Jaeckle Distributors)
• Treasurer, Rosana Chaidez (J.J. Haines)
"NAFCD has had a great year with several new enhancements and offerings for members," said incoming President Craig Folven. "I look forward to continuing the momentum in 2014, providing members with additional tools and knowledge to help them continue to grow their businesses."
George Roth (Lockwood Flooring) will serve as NAFCD immediate past president and Michelle Miller will continue to serve as NAFCD executive vice president.
NAFCD Directors for 2013 are:
• Flavia Baggio (IndusParquet USA)
• David Ford (Stauf USA LLC)
• Jeff Garber (Ohio Valley Flooring)
• Duane Goetze (Shaw Floors)
• Robert Hagood (William M. Bird & Company)
• Michael Halebian (Michael Halebian & Co., Inc.)
• Heidi Cronin Mandell (The Cronin Company)
• Dave Powell (Erickson's Flooring & Supply Company)
• Scott Rozmus (FlorStar Sales, Inc.)
• Alex Shaoulpour (Horizon Floors)
• Goeff Work (The R.A. Siegel Company)
The NAFCD Board of Directors also acknowledged two board members at large: Sean Swanson (Kahrs International) and Dave Darche (Bona USA). Recognition was also provided for the contributions of retiring board members Shane Calloway (Unilin) and NAFCD Past President David Williams (Horizon Forest Products).