Atlas Concorde has launched Atlas Concorde USA, a ceramic and porcelain tile brand created to blend true American heritage and tradition with Italian cutting-edge design.
Atlas Concorde USA opened its headquarters and showroom in Franklin, Tenn., to better establish and strengthen American customer relationships built on trust, loyalty and honesty, according to the company. To ensure an aesthetic appeal in line with market needs and excellent technical performance, the new company is an investment to manufacture in the U.S., which will strengthen the ever-growing global brand.
“All our products will be proudly made in America,” said Maurizio Mazzotti, Atlas Concorde USA's president. “In addition, we’re dedicated to manufacturing at the same high standards set by our Italian parent company so we can continue to offer premium products that made the brand synonymous with quality tiles all over the world.”
To support the Atlas Concorde USA launch, new collections were developed to express the history of work and entrepreneurship that created and continues to sustain today’s American identity, across every environment, both commercial and residential. The collection includes nine surfaces to enhance modern to traditional spaces:
• Redeem: This wood is representative of the most lived surfaces, hand-treated and worked multiple times to obtain the best personality and rustic effect
• Fray: With a complete and modern color palette, this fabric conveys warmth, elegance and a total feeling of comfort
• Forge: A fine combination of industrial and metropolitan with treated metallic shades to represent modern and urban environments complete with corrosion and oxidation to add character
• Motion: Graphically rich and harmonious surface to dress contemporary spaces with a touch of character and timeless style of veined marble
• Ridge: Traditional and rustic mixture of stones that provides natural simplicity giving comfort and personality to spaces
• Path: Warmth and naturalness of this vein-cut travertine is particularly suitable even for the most sophisticated and minimal spaces
• Sign: This travertine marble is both elegant and natural with delicate veining for spaces with timeless charm and contemporary design
• Get: Young, metropolitan look with a lived-in effect to decorate indoor residential and commercial spaces
• Eon: This selection of marble is among the most classic and noble materials, with new colors and veins it becomes the perfect look for modern and informal styles
“Our goal is to enhance American living spaces with these innovative U.S.-inspired surfaces,” said Mazzotti. “The collections were designed and created following the U.S. market’s style and trends, to combine history and traditional feel with the latest interior design styles.”
For more information, visit atlasconcordeusa.com.