Coverings Honors 'Rock Star' Young Professionals
Atlanta, Ga.—Coverings, the largest international tile and stone exhibition in North America, announced its annual honorees for the annual Rock Stars Emerging Leaders Program. Now in its fourth year, the program underscores Coverings’ mission of supporting the continued growth and success of the industry through meaningful connections. Honorees were recognized for their achievements within the tile and stone industry during a Rock Star Luncheon on Tuesday, May 8, on the opening day of Coverings 2018.
A committee of industry leaders reviewed an impressive field of candidate submissions shared by veteran colleagues to identify 12 outstanding inductees for the fourth class of Coverings Rock Stars. Representing a diverse array of industry professions, the 2018 honorees are:
- Richard Anuszkiewicz, executive director-kitchen and bath division, Alt Breeding Schwarz Architects
- David Benson, principal and vice president of sales, Architectural Ceramics
- Kelly Bowen, sales consultant, Ceramic Technics
- Amber Clore, principal and owner, A.Clore Interiors
- John Kilfoyle, owner, United Marble Fabricators
- Joe LaFauci, showroom manager, La Fauci Tile
- Cari May, marketing manager, Coldspring
- Jason McDaniel, owner and regional evaluator, StoneMan Construction
- Nakul Patel, sales representative, MSI
- Cameron Proctor, senior product manager, David Allen Company, Inc.
- Amy Oakley, communications manager, Natural Stone Institute
- Triniti Vigil CTI, ACT, director of evaluation and training, J&R Tile, Inc.
To learn more, visit coverings.com/Coverings-Rock-Stars.