Join Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Chuck Rettig, Chief of IRS Communications Terry Lemons, and Customer Service Strategy Project Manager James Clifford will be hosting a “webinar” open to any small business owner, individual, veteran, or Social Security beneficiary.
This is a chance for the public to ask questions directly to the IRS about how relief payments from the CARES Act work, as well as a number of other topics regarding COVID-19. The webinar will be Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET.
Hear about available relief provisions for Individuals, including Social Security Recipients, Non-Filers (no filing requirement), and Veterans provided by the 2020 Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act, including Economic Impact Payments, ranging from $1,200 to $2,400 (even more with qualifying dependents).
The Taxpayer First Act webinar will cover the following:
- Eligibility - How to determine if you qualify for the Economic Impact Payment
- Implementation - How the IRS facilitates delivery of the payments
- Where’s My Payment Tool - How to use a web app to determine payment status and provide bank account deposit information
- Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Tool - How to use another web app to register for the Economic Impact Payment if you don’t otherwise have a return filing requirement
- Scam Protection - Learn how fraudsters will attempt to scam your payment and how to protect yourself
- Resources & Guidance - Find out where to get the information you need to learn more about the above topics
- Latest Updates - late information related to Economic Impact Payments
- Plus, a live Q & A.
CLICK HERE to pre-register for the event.