MAPEI’s Tile & Stone Installation Systems now includes Keraflex™ Super, a highly versatile mortar with a unique dry polymer that is designed for installing large and heavy tile on floors, walls and countertops. This new mortar features High-Transfer Technology for providing a high transfer of material to the backs of tiles while retaining impressive non-sag/nonslump properties. It can be applied over plywood as well as over uncoupling, crack-isolation, sound-reduction and waterproofing membranes.
Other Keraflex Super features:
- Extra smooth, creamy consistency for ease of application
- Easy mixing, handling and troweling properties for reducing applicator fatigue
- High resistance to extreme freeze/thaw conditions
- Approved for interior/exterior water immersion applications
- Ideal for lippage control systems applications
- For bond coats up to 1/2” (12 mm) in embedded thickness