U.S. Products and HydraMaster have just released an outline of all the topics that will be covered in their new “How To Care For” Facebook series.
The Facebook series, which was prepared by Doyle Bloss, marketing and brand manager for both companies, began at the end of June 2013 and will be updated with new posts each Thursday through the end of September 2013.
While the postings are designed for consumers, providing steps they can take to help keep floor coverings and other surfaces clean and healthy between restorative cleanings, this special series will also benefit carpet cleaning technicians and cleaning professionals as well.
The first postings focused on carpet care, upholstery care, and the cleaning and maintenance of natural stone floors.
According to Bloss, the remaining “how to care for” topic postings and scheduled dates are:
· July 18, 2013 – Draperies
· July 25, 2013 – Office Cubicles
· August 1, 2013 – Leather Upholstery
· August 8, 2013 – Ceramic Tile Floors
· August 15, 2013 – Spot & Stain Removal
· August 22, 2013 – Oriental Rugs and Investment Textiles
· August 29, 2013 – Polished, Finished, and Stamped Concrete Floors
· September 5, 2013 – Live Report from the Experience
· September 12, 2013 – Wood Floors – Solid, Engineered, and Laminate
· September 19, 2013 – Linoleum Floors
· September 26, 2013 – Granite Countertops
“Consumers spend considerable sums on floor coverings, upholstery, leather furniture, and granite countertops,” says Bloss. “Empowering them with the knowledge on how to care for these investments will allow consumers to appreciate these products’ all the more.”
As mentioned when the Facebook series began, Bloss welcomes carpet cleaning techs and cleaning professionals to share this information on their own Web sites. He believes this will help carpet cleaning techs and cleaning professionals as well because “an educated customer is typically your best customer.”
Visit us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/usproductsequipment