Only two weeks remain to submit your proposal to speak at Coverings 2014 – The Ultimate Tile + Stone Experience.
It's your chance to make the Coverings 2014 conference program a success. Share your experience with other tile + stone professionals at Coverings 2014 in:
Coverings will celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2014. Be a part of this milestone, as we celebrate the tile and stone business through a program of innovative demonstrations, facilitated discussions and increased networking.
How can you participate? Submit one or more educational, non-proprietary proposals focusing on the core themes of the conference:
- Facilitating the best practices in our professions and businesses now and into the future.
- Utilizing tile and stone in green building – where are we now? Where are we headed?
- Innovating design and cutting-edge use of tile and stone
- Visioning for the future of the industry – products, people, and businesses - what to expect in the next 25 years.
- Complementing tile and stone with fixtures, lighting, paint, cabinetry, etc.
Click here to submit your proposal and be considered as a presenter. Have questions about the online submission process? Click here to read our step-by-step guide and submit your proposal no later thanMonday, August 26, 2013.
All sessions are free to registered Coverings attendees and exhibitors. Coverings is a registered provider of AIA and NKBA continuing education and applies for CEUs through IDCEC.
A limited number of session times are available. As a result, we are unable to accept all presentations. Selections will be made no later than November 1 and all submitters will be notified of their status by November 15.
Questions? Contact Liz Arritt with Coverings Show Management at EArritt@ntpshow.com. Or, read the step-by-step guide to submitting your proposal in the online submission portal.
Report Abusive Comment