- 1. Be green at your own business. If you talk green but
aren’t that’s called “Green washing” and you’ll be exposed for the hypocrite
2. Sell Green for the money it saves and not just because it helps the planet.
3. Create packages of energy items you can sell that do reduce waste and saves people money.
4. Invest in the energy audit technology and the training. It’s a small price in the long-run to be capable of doing the energy audits, and also to be the one to provide the solutions.
5. Become passionate about how going green is the right thing to do and be just as passionate about how going green saves the customer money.
PM Columnist HostsPlumbing &
Online Growth Seminar