Talk about having it backwards!
Master the delegation of projects based on the following written process and then have them sign off on it:
- Here’s what needs to get done.
- Here’s why it needs to get done.
- Here’s what you have available to get it
- The priority assigned to it.
- When it needs to be done by.
- The meeting schedule for checking on the
progress being made.
- What rewards and consequences there are.
Announcement:Al LeviEllen Rohr
101 teaches you how to handle ANY problem…Once and for All.
yourself as someone worth playing with, following…and fighting for.
- Launching Laser-focused Direct Marketing to get Massive Results on a Shoestring Budget.