As COVID-19 continues to impact the global community, I want to personally update you on the steps we have taken to protect business continuity for all our customers. It goes without saying that, while ensuring the success of our customers is a primary focus, the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners and their families are paramount.
Based on the guidance from the World Health Organization, we have reinforced our daily operations with specific steps to account for COVID-19.
1. We are closely following guidelines set by the CDC to mitigate risk to our employees and customers.
2. We are advising against international travel at this time, and encouraging any necessary domestic travel be done responsibly.
3. We have asked all employees to take recommended precautions to prevent exposing themselves to a possible infection and also to help stop the spread of the pandemic – any employee that has remote suspicion that they may be infected has been advised to remain at home and seek medical attention.
4. We have instructed employees to leverage technology at our disposal and conduct internal and external meetings virtually as much as possible.
5. We are working to move all internal and external events, such as marketing conferences, trainings, customer presentations, etc. to virtual platforms. Customers requiring in-person assistance will continue to receive it, as we realize our customers are also trying to continue servicing their own clients in the face of this temporary obstacle.
We appreciate your trust in our team, and we will continue to provide you with the level of support that you have come to expect. Your sales representative will be in communication with you as we work through this situation together.
- Paul Murfin, President