Stanton Carpet Corporation, a supplier of decorative, high-quality self-branded carpet, area rugs and LVP announces the Stanton Room Visualizer.
In an effort to constantly elevate the online consumer research experience, innovate technology and deliver a highly qualified lead to its customers, Stanton is integrating the most advanced visualization tool in the industry into its websites. The new tool enables both the consumer and RSA’s alike to style their space with Stanton products in the broadest capabilities ever offered in residential room visualization including:
- Wall to wall carpet, luxury vinyl, area rugs from wall to wall ,as well as the ground breaking stair runner tool!
- Upload a photo of your own space or choose from a broad assortment of beautiful residential settings
- Filter carpet and by color and pattern style
- Filter LVP by size and color
- Filter rugs by size
- Search by pattern name
- Ability to rotate the direction of the floor or carpet
- Move a rug into place
- Paint the walls the color of your choice
- Comparison slider mode showcases your two favorite styles side by side to help firm up the purchase decision.
- Print the image, export as a PDF or JPEG to easily share on social media or email, or go directly to a product detail page for more information.
“The rendering capability is second to none, this ground -breaking tool is an awesome addition to our already robust stantonb2b.com site and a great added value for the consumer to assist in their decision making process and make it easier than ever for RSA’s to win business” stated Jonathan Cohen, CEO of Stanton.
Instagram and Pinterest have helped drive consumer demand for made to order area rugs and stair runners that truly transform the home.
“Stanton has significantly elevated our digital initiatives across the board, commanding consumer attention on those channels and strategically driving business to our customers’ showrooms” stated senior director of marketing, Christine Zampaglione.
Stanton is known for its decorative patterns and styling that translate flawlessly to custom sized rugs and particularly stair applications. With the introduction of this tool, the end user can virtually see exactly how the pattern of their choice will look in their space.
Zampaglione also notes “Our goal, as a luxury flooring brand, is to drive the consumer via our website or social media to our customers’ showrooms with a flooring purchase decision as close to firm as possible and the unique nature of our side by side comparison and stair runner visualization tool will help our customers close deals.”
Not all styles are available to visualize through the tool at this point, but the company will constantly be adding more skus to the tool as they measure its success and evaluate new functionality.
You can try the visualizer here: https://stantoncarpet.visualiseitnow.com/