AHF Products, a manufacturer of hard surface flooring in North America, has partnered with Embello, Inc., a marketing platform dedicated to the home and design industry, to showcase 12 top designers' fantasy rooms in its second annual virtual showhouse, Living by Design.
This platform demonstrates what’s new and next in-home design, while highlighting the importance and beauty of durable, high-performance flooring. In addition to seeing AHF flooring brands, visitors to the virtual showhouse will see brands and products in an array of home categories, including home organization, artwork, landscape, and lighting, and both indoor and outdoor furnishings.
The showhouse is digitally set in a traditional new-build in Brentwood, California, and can be toured virtually by design professionals and enthusiasts - encouraging accessibility of a traditionally trade-centric event. The 12 strategic designers selected for the project planned, designed, and thoughtfully curated each individual space that comprises the 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath West Coast setting, complete with pool, outdoor dining, and sunroom.
Household names Bobby Berk, known for starring in Queer Eye, and Brigette Romanek, AD100 designer, as well as top-tier designers and influencers such as Marie Flanigan, Will Taylor of Bright Bazaar, Dabito, Camille Styles, Paloma Contreras, Anne Sage, Carmeon Hamilton, Ariel Okin, Don Ricardo Massenburg, and MA Allen, provide a diverse array of design perspectives—and a combined 6.5M+ Instagram followers—to create an exciting, shoppable showcase experience for consumers and industry insiders alike.
The AHF floors featured are:
- Laundry Room by Anne Sage - Armstrong Flooring Alterna Kalla Travertine Engineered Tile in Cream Buff
- Dining Room by Carmeon Hamilton - Bruce® America's Best Choice White Oak Solid Hardwood in Dune Trail
- Guest Bathroom by Dabito - Bruce Dundee Oak Solid Hardwood in Marsh View, Splendid Harmony, and Autumn Forest
- Kitchen by Paloma Contreras - Hartco Prime Harvest Oak Engineered Hardwood in Mystic Taupe
- Primary Bath and Closet by Brigette Romanek - tmbr Saddleback Maple Engineered Hardwood in River Valley
- Great Room by Bobby Berk - LM Flooring Hermitage White Oak Engineered Hardwood in Georgetown
- Great Room by Bobby Berk - LM Flooring Solano White Oak Engineered Hardwood in Villier
- Primary Bedroom by Marie Flanigan - LM Flooring The Reserve White Oak Engineered Hardwood in Lincoln
The LBDSH lives on its own dedicated website which features an interactive home tour allowing consumers and designers to tour every space in detail. Brought to digital life by 3D visualization experts at YouSee Studio. Consumers can explore and engage by purchasing sponsored products, shopping for sought-after brands, and learning more about trending designers.
To tour the showhouse, click here.
For more on AHF Products, click here.