AHF Products announced that flooring distributor Belknap-Haines will help expand the influence and territory of the LM Flooring engineered wood flooring brand in New England and relaunch in the Southeastern United States, effective immediately.
The company said the launch marks a significant milestone for LM Flooring, with the brand’s most substantial debut in over a decade. A tremendous amount of time and effort were devoted to delivering a perfect mix of styles, colors, textures, and structures into a single merchandising vehicle designed to maximize the valuable real estate in the retailer's showroom.
In stock and available throughout Belknap-Haines footprint from Boston to Nashville to Miami are:
- All LM engineered wood flooring: nine collections / 41 SKUs
- Four species – White Oak / Red Oak / American Maple / American Hickory
- Variety of structures and price points with a Good / Better / Best trade-up story
- Visibly impressive and easy to shop merchandising vehicle
- Nine full panel display cards, one for each collection showcasing in full view the unique beauty and texture of each collection
“Distribution is the cornerstone of AHF Products go to market model,” said AHF Products Senior Vice President of Sales Chris King. “We see these relationships as critical to serving the independent specialty retailer. Deep assortments, local inventory, cut order fulfillment and enhanced sales and service at the store level are all advantages that a strong distributor can provide.”