Walker Zanger has introduced new online tools with the launch of its business-to-business (B2B) website designed to better interact with its network of more than 200 authorized dealers throughout the country.
The new site is an extension of the current Walker Zanger website and was developed to further streamline the ordering process and online search functionality. “The B2B website grants authorized dealers unprecedented access to internal Walker Zanger inventory systems,” the company notes.
Through a special login to the new website, Walker Zanger allows its sales partners to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Ability to track open orders
- Access to view and print invoices and statements
- Search for items by browsing through item categories, searching by Item ID or searching by Item Description
- Check inventory availability
- Add items to an online shopping cart for order inquiries
- Submit a Shopping Cart Inquiry to a Walker Zanger customer service representative via the Submit Order inquiry button on the Checkout page
- View account-related reports, such as open orders, past orders, invoices, etc.
Authorized dealers that don’t yet have a login and password can register online through the new B2B website to receive unique account information.
For more information, visit www.walkerzanger.com.