|Better Life Technology's (BLT) new G-Floor Graphic flooring.|
Better Life Technology's (BLT) new G-Floor Graphic flooring is a solid vinyl flooring product that allows the printing of virtually any graphic on flooring intended for use in heavy traffic locations, according to the company.
Ideal for permanent wall to wall or repositionable spot applications, G-Floor Graphic's solid vinyl composition makes it durable for a long wear life, more malleable for easy installation and recyclable.
According to the company, additional G-Floor Graphic benefits and features include:
- Complete customizable graphics for display, branding, directions, safety, etc.
- Able to handle an extreme amount of traffic without cracking or showing signs of strain, allowing for a longer life
- Available in six surface patterns
- Comes in 5-foot and 10-foot widths
- Usable in horizontal and vertical applications
- Can be installed without adhesives
- Easy to install, clean and maintain
- Water and fluid resistant
- Slip and tear resistant
For more information, visit Gfloorgraphic.com.