ProSource Wholesale is celebrating its 25th anniversary of creating franchise opportunities and trade pro partnerships across the U.S. and Canada.
According to the company, ProSource is a franchise opportunity within an underserved segment of the $300 billion home improvement industry that leverages a unique selling channel—the trade professional, who is currently dominating with an 84% market share vs. the DIY segment representing the remaining 16%. ProSource showrooms are designed exclusively for builders, remodelers, installers, designers, contractors and other trade professionals.
“Our unique business model innovated 25 years ago continues to be recognized by franchisees as a way to tap into the growing home improvement industry,” said Eric Bernstein, president of ProSource.
ProSource opened its first showroom in St. Louis in 1991, and has grown to over 141 showrooms in North America with 66% multi-unit owned.
“There’s nothing like the ProSource business model in the marketplace,” said Ken Nash, a ProSource franchise owner since 1992 with three Minneapolis ProSource showrooms. “It fills a niche in the home improvement industry for trade professionals like builders, remodelers, installers, designers and realtors. The ProSource showroom gives them a great private and professional atmosphere for doing business with their clients.”
ProSource showrooms become an extension of the trade professionals’ business allowing them to offer their clients a one-stop showroom, available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year featuring more than 40,000 product choices in floor covering and kitchens and baths, including private brands and major name brands. Complimentary custom design services are available to trade professional members and their clients.
ProSource franchisees have the unique opportunity to play a significant role in their trade professionals’ success by connecting people, products and projects, according to Bernstein. The ProSource showroom is more than a showroom. It’s a place that creates business relationships and fosters community. It serves as a destination for small businesses to gather not only with clients, but build upon professional network and knowledge within the home improvement industry.
For more information, visit FranchiseProSourceWholesale.com.