Mohawk is now a Google Partner.
Google Partners are considered trusted online experts who are qualified and certified to manage the online marketing of other businesses. Mohawk already provides a comprehensive and successful suite of digital marketing tools to its retailers and this certification enhances those services.
To become a Google Partner, Mohawk had to meet the specific, rigorous requirements, which included staff certification in Google AdWords and a proven competence implementing best practices in marketing campaigns for clients. Google reviews its partners’ marketing campaigns to make sure they continue to meet its standards. Google Partners stay up-to-date on the latest Google tools and products by passing Google-administered certification exams every 12 months.
“Being a Google Partner assures our retailers that they are receiving best-in-class service when it comes to digital marketing, which we at Mohawk believe will transform the industry in the next five years,” said Mike Zoellner, vice president of marketing services for Mohawk. “Everything we do at Mohawk is designed to drive consumers to our retail partners for a fully integrated shopping experience. For the past 24 months, we’ve made significant investments to help connect consumers to our retail partners through a variety of search, social and online platforms.”
The heart of Mohawk’s digital efforts is the Mohawk Lead Center, a CRM system that allows retailers to capture highly qualified leads, follow-up and remarket. Essential components of the Mohawk Lead Generation Program, which drives consumers who are ready to make a purchase into Mohawk retailers’ stores across the country, include:
• A database of more than a million homeowners receives ongoing communication campaigns that encourage repeat purchases by providing information on new product introductions, announcing annual sales promotions and delivering printable coupons.
• Mohawk’s Lead Booster program helps retailers analyze search traffic and purchase most-used search terms in a local market. Based on that information, digital promotional advertisements are directed to targeted consumers and serve up offers, connecting interested consumers to a retailer’s lead platform for follow-up and conversion.
• Consumers are able to purchase select soft and hard surface samples online at the company's website. Contact information from those consumers flows directly into the Mohawk Lead Center so retailers can follow-up.
• Mohawk provides an ongoing collection of syndicated social media content to almost 2,000 retailers through the online marketing platform, Promoboxx.
• Since the introduction of Mohawk’s Friends and Family program, thousands of coupons have been printed annually with a redemption rate of 90%, according to the company. With a potential audience reach at more than three-million homeowners, these targeted leads feed into the Mohawk Lead Center for tracking and future marketing campaigns.
Retailers like Manasota Flooring in Sarasota, Fla., who take advantage of Mohawk’s digital services and tools, believe having a digital presence is the wave of the future. Manasota manager, Chris Quattlebaum, says they use Promoboxx and pay for leads that are target specific and local. Manasota’s three stores use Pinterest and Facebook to drive traffic to the company website where visitors can pick up a store coupon 24/7. “From Jan. 1 to May 1, our store coupon promotion delivered 50 leads, which contributed $30,000-$40,000 in sales.”
For more information, visit MohawkFlooring.com.